ELIGIBILITY CONDITIONS FOR ADMISSION AND ADMISSION PROCEDURE
- A graduate degree under 10+2+3 or 10+2+4 pattern, in any discipline, securing at least 50% marks in aggregate, including languages, from a recognized university, in India or abroad.
- Honors degree under 10+2+4 pattern from a recognized university under UGC Act, while having at least 50% marks in aggregate, including languages.
- Candidates who have passed Bachelor’s / Master’s degree through correspondence / Open University system from any university recognized by law are exempted from the 10+2 pattern. The duration of the degrees must be three and two years respectively.
- Candidates who pass bachelor/master’s degree in any university system in a single sitting pattern are not eligible.
- In case of SC/ST/Cat I candidates, there will be a relaxation of 5% in the aggregate of marks obtained.
- All admissions to CBSMS and affiliated colleges will be made through an entrance test conducted by the appropriate body, as approved by the Government of Karnataka and State Level Counseling, based on ranking in the seat matrix as announced by the Government of Karnataka at that time.
DURATION OF THE COURSE
The duration of the MBA program shall extend over 4 semesters (two academic years) of 16 weeks or more, each with a minimum of 90 actual working days of instruction, with 2 to 3 weeks of examinations.
MEDIUM OF INSTRUCTION
The medium of instruction for all subjects and examination shall be English only.
Feedback analysis of Faculty