- Industrial Visits are very important for every Management student as it provides clear picture of the industry ways and vital information about the organization for their career growth.
- Management students are taken for such industrial visits in which they interact with the management personnel and staff to brief them about the production techniques and corporate practices.
RAMANAGARA OUTBOUND ACTIVITY
R V. Institute of Management conducted 4 day outbound activity to Ramnagar for 1st Semester MBA students November on 28, 29, 30, 2017, and 1st December 2017 in four batches Positioned in Karnataka, Ramanagara Trekking offers jagged charms. The landscape makes it an ideal getaway for those who want to plunge into adventure activities. The natural granite formations of the place are ideal for adventure activities such as trekking, rappelling as well as rock climbing..
Outbound Training is more fun and action oriented than classroom oriented theory sessions. In this Outbound Training or adventure based learning programmes the facilitator challenges a group to achieve a goal, but does not explain how to successfully complete the challenge. Participants must work to find a solution individually and together as a team, and must communicate and learn from each other in order to be successful. The Learning begins with the experience followed by reflection, discussion, analysis and evaluation of the experience.
The team building events help participants discover their inner strengths and relate it to their workplace. The Outbound programs allow participants to learn more about their natural leadership style. The Activities provide the team with the opportunity to discover new and innovative approaches to teamwork.
The Outbound training sessions had:
Behavioural Skills Training
BMRCL INDUSTRIAL VISIT
R V Institute of Management conducted a 1 day industrial visit to BMRCL for the MBA students of 2ndsemester on 20th, 21st, 22nd, & 23rd March 2017 in 4 batches. On 20th March, 2017 at 9:30am, 2nd Semester MBA ‘A’ section students accompanied by two faculty members left College in the bus. The bus reached Majestic Metro Station at 11am. An employee of BMRCL received the students and faculty and took them from Majestic Metro Station to Baiyappanahalli Metro Station to show the Operation Control center, Inspection Bay and Baiyappanahalli Depot. Lunch was arranged by BMRCL and a presentation was given to the students. Around 3:45pm students were brought back to Majestic Metro Station by Metro Train. And they returned to college by 4:30pm same day.
On 21st, 22nd, & 23rd March 2017 at 9:30am all the other sections B,C,D were also taken, accompanied by two faculty members on each day and went through the same procedure at BMRCL.
TVS MOTORS INDUSTRIAL VISIT
R V Institute of Management conducted a 1 day industrial visit to TVS Motors Company limited for the students of 2nd semester on June 6, 8, 13 & 15, 2017 in 4 batches. On June 6, 2017 at 12:30pm 2nd semester ‘A’ section students and 2 faculties left college is the bus arranged by college. The bus reached TVS Motors at 2:00pm. The industrial visit coordinator of TVS Motors welcomed the students and gave a brief introduction about the company and took the students to plant 1 which manufactures and assemble the moped vehicles like TVS XL100, TVS Wego and TVS Jupiter. Complete assembly of the vehicle was showed and explained by the IV coordinator. Around 4:00pm students were brought out of the plant and boarded the bus and reached college by 5:00pm same day.
On June 8, 2017 at 12:30pm 2nd semester ‘B’ Section students with 2 faculties went to TVS motors. The same procedure was followed but the students were taken to Plant 2 which assembles bikes below 110cc like star city bikes and also BMW collaborated with TVS bikes.
On June 13 and 15, 2017 2nd semester students of section C & D along with 2 faculties went to TVS motors. The same procedure was followed.
RULES TO BE FOLLOWED DURING THE INDUSTRIAL VISIT
- ID-card is to be carried at all times during the visit especially to be worn when in the industry.
- All students are requested to maintain absolute discipline at all times keeping in mind the reputation of the institute.
- Proper dress code to be maintained during industry visit.
- Formals tie and shoes have to be worn for the visit.
- Everyone make sure you take care of all your valuables at all times during the visit.
- Smoking or consumption of alcohol is strictly prohibited. Smoking or consumption of alcohol by any member during the visit will lead to severe consequences.
- Industrial tour fee will not be refunded, under any circumstances.
- Students should carry a scribbling pad and a pen for the industrial visit.
- Students have to visit the industry with formal dress, shoes and id-card compulsorily.