Pariksha Pe Charcha – 2
Event: Pariksha Pe Charcha 2.0
Time: 11:00am to 12:50pm
Honourable Prime Minister Narendra Modiji, had interacted with students for their board exams and to relieve their stress on the theme “Pariksha Pe Charcha 2.0”
The following are some of the important suggestions/advise given by Honourable Prime Minister Narendra Modiji:
- He has advised students not to run behind ranks and asked parents and teachers to make students to learn from life and surroundings around them.
- Advised students who are living in hostel to find some senior persons with whom they can share their feelings in order to avoid depression.
- Advised parents not to compare their child with other child’s achievements as it will lead to disappointment of the child and thus parents should encourage their child for every small improvement shown by the child.
- Advised parents not to impose their dreams on their children as it may act as an additional burden on their child
- Advised students that board exams are important but it is not the only thing in life as life does not end only with board exams.
- Advised students to manage their time usefully
- Advised students to always aim high and if students set high aims it is un-forgivabale.
It was a meaningful event which has immensely benefited the students’ community and increased their confidence levels too. From our institute, totally 80 students from first year and two faculty members (Dr.A. Narasima Venkatesh, Associate Professor and Ms. Pavithra S T, Assistant Professor) had participated in the event as second year students were writing their Bangalore University Examinations and other faculty members were involved in examination invigilation duties.
Students and Faculty Members of R V Institute of Management participated in “Pariksha Pe Charcha 2.0” programme on 29th January 2019