|Dr. Purushottam Bung
B.E. (E&C), PGDM (Australia), MBA (Australia), Ph.D in Management
Professor and Director
Interest area: Strategy and Entrepreneurship
|Dr. Noor Firdoos Jahan
MBA, M.Phil, UGC-NET, Ph.D in Management
Professor and Coordinator, Department of Marketing
Interest area: Marketing and Retailing
B.Sc, M.A(Eco), M.Phil(Eco), MBA(HR), B.Ed, PGD in Trg & Dev(ISTD), UGC NET, Ph.D
|Dr.A. Narasima Venkatesh – Associate Professor
M.B.A., M.H.R.M., M.S.W., M.Phil(Mgt)., UGC-NET., Ph.D
|Dr. Santhosh M
B.Sc., MBA, M.Phil., PGDHRM, Ph.D.
Associate Professor, Department of Marketing
Interest area: Statistics, OR and Retailing
|Dr. N. Suresh – Sr. Assistant Professor
BE, B.Sc, MSc, MBA, M.Phil,(Ph.D)
Sri. Mr.Debashish Ghosh
Head – Centre for Financial Markets & Research
|Smt. Anitha BM D’Silva – Sr. Assistant Professor
|Sri. N. Nagasubba Reddy – Asst. Professor
M.Sc(Computer Science), MBA
|Sri. A. Chandran – Asst. Professor
BE, MBA, M.Phil
|Ms. Sowmya D.S – Asst. Professor
|Ms. Pavithra S T – Asst. Professor
|Ms. Rashmi Shetty – Asst. Professor
|Ms. Payal Jindal – Asst. Professor
Mr. S.K. Manjunath Asst. Professor
B.C.A, P.G.D.P.M & IR.,M.H.R.M
Ms.Ramya S– Assistant Professor
MBA, M.Phil (Ph.D)
Priya Jain – Asst. Professor
MBA, MCOM, UGC-NET
Marketing and General Management
Dr. Padmalini Singh
B.Sc. (Microbiology), M.Sc. (Biotechnology), MBA (Marketing), Ph.D. in Management
Interest area: Marketing
- She has a global outlook in teaching fostered by working in Indian School of Business, Hyderabad with global ranking Professors from The Wharton School, London Business School, PennState and Michigan University.
- Planning & organizing Workshops, seminars and National Conferences funded by SEBI-Multi Commodity Exchange-IPF, Indian Council for World Affairs and Indian Council for Social Science Research (ICSSR) are to her credit.
- She has been coordinating Women in Engineering (WiE) symposium (part of IEEE Bangalore chapter) for the past 4 years.
- As a convener of The National Conference on “Foreign Affairs” funded by ICWA every year she invites Indian Ambassador’s to different countries deliberating on foreign policies.
- She has leveraged her professional network in building Industry-Institute Partnership in a form of MOU, certificate courses and training program.
- She is being invited as a resource person to conference, symposium, invited talk series in colleges such as Presidency University, BEL Pre-University College, Vivekananda College of Arts & Science for Women, Coimbatore, P.K.R Arts College for Women, Tamil Nadu, Imperial College, Bangalore to name a few.
- She has judged marketing events in colleges like Presidency University, Ramaiah Arts & Science College, Bangalore and Ramaiah Institute of Technology, Bangalore.
- She is on Review Board of Jindal Centre for the Global South for Global South Studies Series.
- Her academic contribution is in the form of research papers published in Scopus indexed (Q3 & Q4) journals such as AMC Indian Journal of Entrepreneurship (Index Copernicus (ICV 2018 = 60.42), International Journal of Economic Research (Q4), International Journal of Mechanical Engineering and Technology (Q3), Journal of Computational and Theoretical Nanoscience (Q3) to mention few.
- She has published her cases Internationally with Journal of the International Academy for Case Studies and Nationally in Perspectiva: A Case Research Journal, Symbiosis Institute of Business Management.
- Social issues in market have always caught her attention for which she have been writing research grant proposals to various research funding agencies to provide effective solutions. Few proposals are under review process.
- She have conceptualized the idea of value added extra-curricular activities such as ‘Management Lessons from Panchtantra Stories’ and co-curricular activities such as ‘service launch’, ‘product launch’ etc
- She is skilled in integrating relevant technology to support classroom instructions and learning activities. Hand on experience on LMS and Moodle.
- She had audited and credited courses like Competitive Strategy, Entrepreneurship, Marketing Strategy, Global Business Scenario, Consumer Behaviour, Rural Marketing etc at ISB to enhance my learning.
- She brings experiments in her class such as ‘water taste test’, ‘blind taste test’ and ‘sensory adaptation’ in teaching pedagogy to enhance learning experience for students.