Dr. Padmalini Singh
B.Sc. (Microbiology), M.Sc. (Biotechnology), MBA (Marketing), Ph.D. in Management
Interest area: Marketing
- She has a global outlook in teaching fostered by working in Indian School of Business, Hyderabad with global ranking Professors from The Wharton School, London Business School, PennState and Michigan University.
- Planning & organizing Workshops, seminars and National Conferences funded by SEBI-Multi Commodity Exchange-IPF, Indian Council for World Affairs and Indian Council for Social Science Research (ICSSR) are to her credit.
- She has been coordinating Women in Engineering (WiE) symposium (part of IEEE Bangalore chapter) for the past 4 years.
- As a convener of The National Conference on “Foreign Affairs” funded by ICWA every year she invites Indian Ambassador’s to different countries deliberating on foreign policies.
- She has leveraged her professional network in building Industry-Institute Partnership in a form of MOU, certificate courses and training program.
- She is being invited as a resource person to conference, symposium, invited talk series in colleges such as Presidency University, BEL Pre-University College, Vivekananda College of Arts & Science for Women, Coimbatore, P.K.R Arts College for Women, Tamil Nadu, Imperial College, Bangalore to name a few.
- She has judged marketing events in colleges like Presidency University, Ramaiah Arts & Science College, Bangalore and Ramaiah Institute of Technology, Bangalore.
- She is on Review Board of Jindal Centre for the Global South for Global South Studies Series.
- Her academic contribution is in the form of research papers published in Scopus indexed (Q3 & Q4) journals such as AMC Indian Journal of Entrepreneurship (Index Copernicus (ICV 2018 = 60.42), International Journal of Economic Research (Q4), International Journal of Mechanical Engineering and Technology (Q3), Journal of Computational and Theoretical Nanoscience (Q3) to mention few.
- She has published her cases Internationally with Journal of the International Academy for Case Studies and Nationally in Perspectiva: A Case Research Journal, Symbiosis Institute of Business Management.
- Social issues in market have always caught her attention for which she have been writing research grant proposals to various research funding agencies to provide effective solutions. Few proposals are under review process.
- She have conceptualized the idea of value added extra-curricular activities such as ‘Management Lessons from Panchtantra Stories’ and co-curricular activities such as ‘service launch’, ‘product launch’ etc
- She is skilled in integrating relevant technology to support classroom instructions and learning activities. Hand on experience on LMS and Moodle.
- She had audited and credited courses like Competitive Strategy, Entrepreneurship, Marketing Strategy, Global Business Scenario, Consumer Behaviour, Rural Marketing etc at ISB to enhance my learning.
- She brings experiments in her class such as ‘water taste test’, ‘blind taste test’ and ‘sensory adaptation’ in teaching pedagogy to enhance learning experience for students.
Ms. Vandana Gablani
MCA, BCA, (Ph.D)
Interest Area: Data Analytics
- Vandana Gablani is an experienced Professional with a demonstrated history of working in the education industry.
- She has completed her Master’s in computer’s Applications from GGSIPU and she has completed her BCA from GJU.
- She has more than 8 years of experience in teaching industry.
- Completed a course on Python Data Structures offered by University of Michigan, November 2020. Grade Achieved: 97.60%
- Completed a course on Programming for Everybody (Getting Started with Python) offered by University of Michigan, August 2020. Grade Achieved: 98.26%
- Completed a course on Excel Skills for Business: Essentials offered by by Macquarie University, July 2020. Grade Achieved: 93.08%
- Completed a 4 week course on SQL for Data Science offered by University of California, Davis. Grade Achieved: 97.58%
Faculty Development Programme:
- Attended FDP on “Data Visualisation using Tableau” 8th June 2020 to 12th June 2020 organized by Department of Computer Applications, Dayananda Sagar College of Arts, Science and Commerce, Bengaluru.
- Attended FDP on “Basic research Methodology” held on 19th and 20th July 2019 by IFIM Business School, Bangalore.
- Presented Paper entitled “ECG Analysis- Advancements and upcoming challenges” at 2nd international conference computer science and technology allies in research (ICCSTAR 2017), organized by City Engineering college, Held on 11th and 12th May 2017.
- “Implications of Network Neutrality in the light of Make in India Digital Drive” International Journal in IT and Engineering, VOLUME 04, ISSUE 04 (April 2016) ISSN 2321 -1776.
- “Smart Seal Secrecy over Privacy” International Journal of Research in IT and Management VOLUME 06, ISSUE 03 (March2016) ISSN 2231 -4334.
Mr. Sreevallaban Narayanan, Asst. Professor
M.Com (BAnking and Finance), MBA (Finance), Mh SET.
Area of Interest: Finance and Financial Markets
Prof. Sreevallaban has 10 years of teaching Finance and Financial Markets related subjects like Equity, Derivatives, Fixed Income Markets, Commodities, Risk Management to name a few. He has keen interest in understanding investor psychology, Economics and its impact on markets and has presented award winning research papers at leading platforms in the country.
Ms. Pooja Ravindra Takalkar
MBA, CA-Inter, CS-Executive.
- Area of Specialization: Finance
- Certified Accounting Technician (ATC) – ICAI
- 3 years of Experience in CA firms with Key areas of work being Accounting, Project Report, Tax Audit, Stock Audit, Bank- Internal and Statutory Audit, Finalization of Company accounts, Company Audits- Statutory and Internal.
- Worked at Ernst and Young as a Tax Analyst.
- Coordinated and Organized Technical Fests at Inter Collegiate Level.
- Has completed various Certification courses provided by The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) and The Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) such as Information Technology Training, Orientation & GMCS Program, Student Induction Programme and Executive Development Programme.
- Research work: Research report on “Indian Airline Industry and its Future”, Research report on “Woman Entrepreneurship and Empowerment”, Research report on “Impact of Mergers and Acquisitions on Shareholders’ Wealth”.
- Organizational Study for a period of 4 weeks in a Private Limited Company.
- Various Certificate courses at EY, namely, Anti-Money Laundering, Anti-Bribery and You, General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR),Conflicts of Interest Certificates.
- Proposed a Business Plan on Quick Service Restaurant in the “MANTHAN 2019” – A State Level Business Plan competition organized by FKCCI.